By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, method, and decode space-based navigation signs, akin to these supplied through the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding desire for a unified open platform that would let more advantageous receiver improvement and layout, in addition to within your budget checking out methods for numerous purposes. This publication and significant other DVD offer hands-on exploration of latest applied sciences during this quickly turning out to be field.
One of the original positive factors of the paintings is the interactive method used, giving readers the facility to build their very own worldwide Navigation satellite tv for pc platforms (GNSS) receivers. to build this sort of reconfigurable receiver with quite a lot of functions, the authors speak about receiver structure in keeping with software-defined radio (SDR) thoughts. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, hassle-free variety and is going from the fundamentals to state of the art research.
Additional gains and subject matters include:
* Presentation of simple sign constructions utilized in GPS and Galileo, the eu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of alternative tools of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency house seek; and parallel-code part search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation facts decoding
* a whole GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the better half cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter a variety of parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of modern effects and finished index
The booklet is geared toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in quite a few GPS know-how and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for somebody operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read Online or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Similar mathematical analysis books
Fluctuating parameters look in a number of actual platforms and phenomena. they generally come both as random forces/sources, or advecting velocities, or media (material) parameters, like refraction index, conductivity, diffusivity, and so on. the well-known instance of Brownian particle suspended in fluid and subjected to random molecular bombardment laid the root for contemporary stochastic calculus and statistical physics.
This two-volume textual content in harmonic research introduces a wealth of analytical effects and strategies. it really is principally self-contained and worthy to graduates and researchers in natural and utilized research. a variety of routines and difficulties make the textual content appropriate for self-study and the study room alike. the 1st quantity begins with classical one-dimensional subject matters: Fourier sequence; harmonic capabilities; Hilbert rework.
This quantity comprises sixteen refereed examine articles on functionality areas, interpolation thought and similar fields. subject matters coated: conception of functionality areas, Hankel-type and comparable operators, research on bounded symmetric domain names, partial differential equations, eco-friendly services, distinct capabilities, homogenization conception, Sobolev embeddings, Coxeter teams, spectral concept and wavelets.
- Operations Research Calculations Handbook (Operations Research Series)
- Stein Manifolds and Holomorphic Mappings: The Homotopy Principle in Complex Analysis: 56 (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics)
- Introduction to Stochastic Dynamic Programming (Probability and Mathematical Statistics)
- Numerical Methods for Laplace Transform Inversion: 5 (Numerical Methods and Algorithms)
- Weakly Connected Neural Networks (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
Extra resources for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen