By Honghui Zhou,Frank-Peter Theil
With an emphasis at the basic and functional facets of ADME for healing proteins, this ebook is helping readers strategize, plan and enforce translational study for biologic drugs.
• Details state of the art ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion) and PKPD (pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamics) modeling for biologic drugs
• Combines theoretical with useful facets of ADME in biologic drug discovery and improvement and compares innovator biologics with biosimilar biologics and small molecules with biologics, giving a lessons-learned point of view
• Includes case stories approximately leveraging ADME to enhance biologics drug improvement for monoclonal antibodies, fusion proteins, pegylated proteins, ADCs, bispecifics, and vaccines
• Presents regulatory expectancies and views for constructing biologic medications in united states, ecu, and Japan
• Provides mechanistic perception into biodistribution and target-driven pharmacokinetics in vital websites of motion equivalent to tumors and the brain
Read or Download ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development PDF
Similar biochemistry books
Antibody-directed enzyme prodrug treatment (ADEPT) at once addresses the main challenge in melanoma chemotherapy-its loss of selectivity. Antibody supply mixed with the amplification supplied by means of the enzymatic activation of prodrugs allows choice to be made among tumour and basic tissue. ADEPT deals a singular box of possibilities within the remedy of systemic melanoma and should be an incredible enhance for the therapy of good tumours.
Nie battle die Nachfrage nach Kalidüngemitteln in der etwa 150 jährigen Geschichte des Industriezweiges so groß wie heute. Die rasant anwachsende Weltbevölkerung schreit nach einer stabilen und nachhaltigen Nahrungsgüterversorgung. Bei der Energiewende kommt der vermehrten Nutzung nachwachsender Biokraftstoffe eine wichtige Rolle zu.
This e-book makes a speciality of the advance and functions of useful nucleic acid-based detection equipment within the context of foodstuff defense. supplying a complete evaluate of nucleic acids detection process in nutrients security for execs and individuals of the general public drawn to this region, the ebook is split into elements.
Silberberg's ideas of normal Chemistry bargains scholars a similar authoritative subject assurance as its mother or father textual content Chemistry: The Molecular Nature of topic and alter. the foundations textual content enables succinct assurance of content material with minimum emphasis on pedagogic studying aids. This extra streamlined method of studying appeals to today's efficiency-minded value-conscious teachers and scholars with no sacrificing intensity readability or rigor.
- Macular Edema: Conference Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Macular Edema, Lausanne, 23–25 April 1998 (Ophthalmologica)
- Biological Oxidation Systems V2
- Biochemistry: Concepts and Connections, Global Edition
- Nucleotides and their Receptors in the Nervous System (Progress in Brain Research)
Extra info for ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development
ADME and Translational Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics of Therapeutic Proteins: Applications in Drug Discovery and Development by Honghui Zhou,Frank-Peter Theil